Alpina Sports Montana Backcountry Cross Country Nordic Ski Boots, Euro 45, Brown/Black
The Alpina Montana NNN-BC backcountry touring boots were designed to get you out in the backcountry for those special days of skiing. The Thinsulate insulated durable and waterproof synthetic “pleather” uppers provide great support and protection against the elements. The tall hiking boot design with a soft ankle collar combined with Rottefella NNN-BC III soles and Alpina’s medium flexing midsole to provide plenty of lateral support for backcountry skiing while also making forward striding a breeze. An anatomic foot bed, padded collar, and speed lace system provide all-day comfort and a precise fit. A reinforced rand and heel counter add additional support and protection from crusty backcountry snow conditions. Features: Synthetic leather uppers, Thinsulate brand insulation, reinforced rand and heel counter, speed lacing system, paddled collar, anatomic foot bed, medium flex, NNN-BC binding compatibility, available in EUR sizes 35-49.
- Synthetic P-Leather upper for durability and longevity
- Anatomic foot bed provides good support and stiff midsole procides needed ski control
- Rottefella NNN-BC sole works in all NNN-BC system bindings, manual or automatic
- Alpitex waterproof breathable membrane helps keep your keep drier
- Thinsulate brand insulation for added warmth