Volkl 2018 Racetiger GS UVO Skis w/rMotion Bindings (180)
- The 2018 Volkl Racetiger GS Race skis with Rmotion bindings are an awesome system for non-FIS races. Locally referred to as a “beer league” ski, they have the same construction and technology as a World Cup ski, but a non-conforming turn radius. Add a system binding, and you’ve got a super high-end recreational race ski. For early morning full-throttle runs down the hard pack, you’d be hard pressed to find a better mate.
- With a heavy-duty wood core and dual titanium layers, the Racetiger is ready to rip. Featuring UVO technology and tip rocker, the skis mirror quite closely their World Cup brethren. Advanced and expert level skiers will absolutely love the precision and dynamic properties of the skis. When you set an edge, you can expect it to hold no matter what. The full sidewalls will assure you of that.
- Because of the fact that it’s a system binding, the plate stands up off the ski giving you extra leverage to fully engage the 19 meter turn radius. For such a stiff and stable ski, the radius can feel short, but these things will make the roundest turns you can possibly imagine. The notion of feeling like you’re on rails has never been more true than it is with the 2018 Volkl Racetiger GS Race skis.
- Sidecut: 116/70/98 mm at 180 cm | Turn Radius: 19 meters at 180 cm
- Wood Core | Dual Titanium Laminate | UVO Technology | Tip rocker with camber underfoot | Ability Level: Advanced to Expert skiers