Women’s Insulated Waterproof Microfiber Winter Snow Ski Gloves (Pink, Medium)
Keep your hands warm and dry while enjoying some winter fun with these waterproof women’s gloves. Gloves have 40 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation, as well as an internal waterproof membrane to keep your hands dry.
- HOW DO THESE WINTER GLOVES FIT? These ski gloves fit true to size for most women. These gloves come in 2 different sizes, Medium and Large. The Medium size has an interior palm circumference of 8.5″, the large size has an interior palm circumference size of 9″. This amount of room transforms this snow glove for women and for young adults whose hands still fit within the 4.5″ w x 7.5″ l area.
- THINSULATE TEMPERATURE RATING: These ski gloves come with 40 gram Thinsulate lining and are best for temperatures of 20 degrees Fahrenheit and up, making them the perfect weight for most regions in the United States with exception to those in extreme cold. Ski gloves for women or girls with 40 gram Thinsulate are thin enough to allow for great flexibility yet aren’t too hot – heavier weight Thinsulate is extremely warm and can lead to sweaty hands which isn’t ideal in cold weather.
- ARE THESE WINTER GLOVES WATERPROOF? The quick answer is “yes”, but the more accurate answer is “yes, these winter gloves are waterproof under NORMAL use conditions”. Normal use conditions include playing in the snow, sledding, going to the store, all standard outdoor activities in the cold and snow. Feel good using your gloves outside and expect your hands to be warm and dry under these situations.
- HOW DO YOU WASH / CARE FOR THESE WATEPROOF GLOVES? While hand washing is ideal, it’s not always practical. These gloves can go in the wash machine on delicate and be partially dried on delicate. We recommend NOT drying them fully and allow them to partially air dry. The exterior shell, liner, and filling are 100% polyester, and the Thinsulate is 65% Olefin/35% Polyester, but there is a synthetic waterproof shield between the shell and liner that could be compromised by extreme heat.
- WHAT OTHER FEATURES DO THESE GLOVES HAVE? These gloves come with an elastic wrist band that allows you to expand the opening of the glove to make it easier to get them on and off, while also keeping your hands warm and dry. Rubber Tech grip can be found on the palm allowing for a sturdier construction and a better grip when handling items. The exterior of the gloves features a hook/slot function to connect the two gloves and keep them together.