Arctix Women’s Insulated Snow Pant, Black, X-Small/Regular
Arctix classic insulated pants offer an amazing fit and outstanding construction at the value price. If you’re on the slopes, Arctix snowboarding gear will keep you looking good and feeling good. Arctix is the #1 supplier of Black bottoms to the snow sports industry, offering high-quality, value-priced snow pants, ski pants & Bib Overalls. Arctix bottoms are perfect for active Sport lifestyles, including snowboarding, skiing, playing outdoors, working in the snow, shoveling or blowing snow, ice fishing, hunting and attending outdoor sporting events. The full side zips for easy on/off over boots, along with boot gaiters with Grippers form a seamless Integration with boots to keep warmth in, and moisture out. DWR finish (durable water repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The 600 denier ballistic is used to reinforce the ANKLE, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear.Includes a O-ring for keys, gloves, and/or lift ticket, belt loops, and zippered hand warmer style pockets, along with a zippered fly. The 85 grams Thermatech insulation offeres warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment and are also wind and water resistant. These relaxed fit pants are machine washable, making them perfect for outdoor activities. They come in sizes XS – XL and 1X – 4X in Black, white, melon, orchids Fuchsia or Marina blue.
- 100% polyester dobby thermalock fabric
- 85 grams thermatech insulation that keeps warmth in and cold out
- 600 denier ballistic are used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Zippered hand warmer style pockets and a zippered fly, and an adjustable waist.Insulation: 85 grams.Thermatech insulation that keeps warmth in and cold out
- Boot gaiters with grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in, and moisture out