Zipline Podium Ski / Snowboard / Snowmobile Goggles – No Fog – Interchangeable Magnetic Lenses – US Freestyle Ski Team Official Supplier – 10 Lens Options (Black Frame, Yellow Lens/Gold Finish)
US FREESTYLE SKI TEAM OFFICIAL SUPPLIER – Zipline goggles are an official supplier of the US Freestyle Ski Team. NO FOG GOGGLES – Zipline Podium Goggles will not fog up on you while you are tearing down the mountain or riding the lift RUBBERIZE STRAP TO FIT YOUR HELMET – Zipline Goggles are designed to integrate with your helmet OPTICAL CLARITY – Zipline Clearview Dual Lenses are created with optical clarity U.S. AND CANADIAN FREESTYLE SKIERS PREFER ZIPLINE – Just ask US Ski Team athletes Ryan Dyer & FIS Rookie of the Year Jaelin Kauf, Finnish World Cup Skier Jimi Salonen, German Freestyle Team Skier Felix Pfeifer and Canadian World Cup Skiers like Matt Joosten, or Nor Am competitors Jack Katiotis, Trevor Reilly, Avital Shimko, Alex Jenson, Casey and Jesse Andringa, Daniel Tanner and many other.
- MAGNETIC LENS SYSTEM (MLS): Up to 10 strategically magnets allow you to easily swap out different lenses & keep lenses secure no matter what.
- PANORAMIC VIEWS: Frameless lenses are Italian made for optimal clarity and provide massive panoramic views.
- ANTI-FOG GOGGLES: 3 layers of foam and the frame are vented 360 degrees, so fogging should never be an issue.
- HELMET COMPATIBLE STRAP: High-elasticity rubberized strap grips onto helmet for secure performance and buckles in the back.
- OFFICIAL SUPPLIER OF THE US SKI TEAM: All Zipline products are tested by those who use them hardest – World Cup and Olympic athletes on the Freestyle Ski Team.